AccuTitle is seeking a seasoned software developer within the NJ area. The ideal candidate would have 5-10 years of software development experience utilizing a Microsoft technology stack including IIS, .Net web development and MS SQL Server.
- Software development position within a software development team for maintaining, updating and expanding a web-based title insurance production and settlement system used by title agencies, law firms, tile searchers and closing agents in multiple states.
- Analysis, requirements, functional design and coding of features and functions to enhance the product’s capabilities, security, performance and position within the Title Insurance software market place
- Performing software testing and stringent quality checks to ensure an error free and functional final product to the user across multiple browsers
- Creating and maintaining secure IIS ASP.NET based websites and related web applications
- Testing the applications and websites on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
- Develop and maintain back end database structures including tables, queries, stored procedures, etc. for use by the web applications
- Recommend improvements to existing software as necessary
- Investigate and propose new technologies to ensure the software platform remains modern and robust
- Participate in requirements, design and product discussions
- Interface with various internal groups including support, marketing, product and senior leadership
Skills & Knowledge Required
- In depth knowledge with the IIS, ASP.NET framework, C#/VB, MS SQL and CSS
- Strong knowledge of database tables, queries, stored procedures, indexes, etc.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills to rapidly determine root causes
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills relating to coding, development and testing phases.
- Familiarity with source control, team-oriented development and release deployment
- Flexible and effective in working closely with business stake holders in an agile-like work setting
- Interface with Business partners and customers if/as needed
- Ability to work from home
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with DevExpress a plus
- Title industry and/or Title Software experience preferred
Competitive salary based on experience | Tele-commute position, New Jersey, New York, or Florida preferred | Benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/ 401 K | Paid vacation, paid sick, and paid company holidays | Business hours are 8am – 5pm EST with some flexibility | Enjoy a flexible, relaxed and collaborative work environment.
To apply please email: HR@accutitle.com