TitleFusion is a robust, cloud-based title production and closing software made by title professionals for title professionals. This easy-to-use solution increases workflow productivity through innovative functionality. The flexibility of online access reduces valuable time and resources spent on local system maintenance, networking, and support issues.
Benefits of TitleFusion Include:
- Painless Transition from Current Software
- Integrated Reconciliation Solution
- Flexibility- work from anywhere
- Premiere Security Technology
- Unique and Intuitive Functionality
myTitleVault is an easy to use communication portal allowing title agencies to publish documents to enable a smooth and secure transaction within the title software.
For Title Agencies:
- Secure distribution of communications and documents
- Streamline workflow by turning online orders into new files with a few clicks
- Reduce inquiries by displaying a customizable transaction status bar
- Flag non-public information (NPI) to reduce risk of disclosing sensitive information
- Use branded templates to send out custom communication throughout the transaction
For Buyers, Sellers and their Representatives (Attorneys, Lenders, Realtors):
- Easily obtain quotes
- Place orders with any AccuTitle Title Agency
- Send and receive secure documents
- Continued access to essential documents post transaction
- Ability to access files across multiple title agencies
We understand the importance of following ALTA best practices and have now made it easy and cost effective for its users to be compliant with their escrow accounts that are maintained in their database.
- Daily matching of all debit and credit transactions
- Automatic submission of Positive-Pay report to your bank each day as required
- Daily Escrow Alert reporting keeping you up-todate on any potential bank errors and input errors
- Easy storage and submission of required monthly reconciliation reports to your underwriters
- Ability to create your daily alerts specific to the way you conduct business
- Daily 3-way reconciliation of your escrow account
- Ability to allow your underwriters auditor access to review your account as required (controlled by the user)
- Access to our qualified escrow reconciliation experts for support
Title agencies are required to submit 1099-S to the IRS for every real estate transaction with a seller. The 1099-S reports the gross proceeds each seller received from the transaction. TitleFusion simplifies the process by allowing our customers to submit their 1099-S to the IRS directly through our software platforms.
How does 1099-S Submission work?
- You generate a report of 1099-S eligibility transactions out of TitleFusion
- You adjust the report as required (such as filling in missing social security numbers or addresses)
- We take care of the rest by submitting the file to the IRS, electronically
Are we not in your state?
Sign up to be notified when we come to your area.
AccuTitle · Empowering The Title Industry · 877 354 1170
1518 Long Beach Blvd · Ship Bottom, NJ 08008