…and maybe your personal life too!
Looking to jump on the bandwagon and start using chatbots like ChatGPT and Bard to help get things done? First, if you don’t know the basics about the Artificial Intelligence landscape today, start with this blog.
Now, let’s get going! Here are some ideas to get the creative juices flowing…
📄 SUMMARIZE. Are you looking to send out a summary of a lengthy piece of content? This is what chatbots do best. Summarizing a blog for a social media post is a great way to use this technology.
Here we input a piece of legislation to test out this concept:
- Take the legislation piece and start a chat prompt in ChatGPT:
- Type: “summarize this legislation into critical points for me to understand: [paste in legislation/ article/bill] etc.
- Press Enter and let results generate.
- With the same chat window, feel free to ask follow-up questions, such as “How does this affect my title company?”
Tip: There is a character limit of 25,000 words, so for a long piece of legislation, you will have to copy and paste in sections… either way, it beats reading it all!
Like content output, this can be a huge time saver. Would it be helpful to have the ability to translate quickly? Bard can handle this request better than ChatGPT.
📝 ANSWER CUSTOMER QUESTIONS.
Are you getting emails about basic title questions? How about creating an FAQ document to reply with and posting it on your website?
Are you worried about the pitfalls of using AI Chatbots in your business? We discuss it further here. Are you looking for ways for Chatbots to help your marketing? We have you covered.
- Be as specific as possible in your requests.
- Use natural language, like you are asking a friend. You don’t have to worry about using overly technical jargon.
- Try again, or switch bots! Not happy with the result? Try rephrasing the question or trying another chatbot. You can also tell the bot what you did not like about its response and ask it to try again.