Department: TitleFusion Support
Reports to: Customer Support Manager
Location: Must be in the NJ/PA/NY area.
Are you looking to use your title industry experience in a new light? Have you considered how you could share your title industry knowledge with others? If so, then you may be perfect fit for our team. The incumbent should be a natural problem-solver, customer-service oriented, personable, and preferably an experienced user of AccuTitle’s TitleFusion platform.
Job Description: This position is for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) for software used in the title insurance industry. The ideal candidate will assist customers with title software related questions by diagnosing an issue and assisting customers with a resolution. Daily tasks include answering customer support calls and emails, troubleshooting customer software issues, testing software changes and updates, updating databases, and formatting documents.
Experience: Title industry experience is a must. Previous title software experience is strongly preferred. Good communication and customer service skills are necessary. High School Diploma or GED and 2+ years of closing and/or title experience.
- Answer customer phone calls, emails, and online chat messages regarding title industry and software issue
- Educate customers on software functionality
- Test new and updated functionality
- Document Management – formatting, editing, and proofing documents
- Update and maintain customer databases
Skills & Qualifications:
- Title Industry experience preferred
- Ability to foster, develop, and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships
- Must be able to effectively collaborate with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers and vendors
- Logical and technical mindset with the ability to analyze problems and identify the root cause
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications including but not limited to Word, Outlook, Teams, Excel, and common web browser applications.
- Proven ability to Customer-Focused: Consistently delivering high-quality service
- Strong relationship building and managing skills
- Excellent advisory skills to make appropriate recommendations to customer’s based on their needs
- Demonstrated ability to work within various technology platforms e.g., title software, email, and websites
- Ability to understand application and technological terms/vocabulary more more 1 more 2 more 3
Competitive salary based on experience | Benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/ 401 K | Paid vacation, paid sick and paid company holidays | Enjoy a flexible, relaxed and collaborative work environment.
To apply please email: HR@AccuTitle.com