Closer’s Choice, now a part of AccuTitle, is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative (CSR) for software used in the title insurance industry.
The ideal candidate should be personable, patient, and positive, with the ability to work with different personalities and varying requests in a fast-paced environment. The Closers’ Choice office is located in Jacksonville, FL, however, candidates with the ability to work remotely may be considered.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assisting customers with technical questions relating to the software
- Diagnose and correct certain computer related technical issues, as well as real estate/title insurance substantive questions
- Answering client calls and emails
- Assisting and troubleshooting any client issues to resolution
- Testing any software changes and updates
- Providing software updates to clients
- Formatting documents for Underwriters as assigned
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Previous experience using Closers’ Choice software
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Diligent customer follow up
- Ability to problem-solve quickly and efficiently
- Email Cataloging
- Ability to multi-task multiple projects at the same time
- Strong interpersonal skills – must be able to work with different customers and in-house staff
- Mid-level computer/technology skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Windows operating system
Preferred Skills and Knowledge
- Previous experience in the real estate / title insurance industry
- Previous experience in customer service
- Ability to understand application and technological terms/vocabulary
- Salary dependent on experience.
Salary: $40,000 – $45,000 a year | Tele-commute position, New Jersey, New York, or Florida preferred | Benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/ 401 K | Paid vacation, paid sick, and paid company holidays | Business hours are 8am – 5pm EST with some flexibility | Enjoy a flexible, relaxed and collaborative work environment.