We are currently seeking a new addition to our Sales Team. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who works well independently, has previous sales experience, excellent communication skills, as well as technology proficient. The Sales Executive position takes on all sales responsibilities from generating leads to closing sales. Our ideal candidate will deliver a professional presentation to customers and uphold the ideals ands standards of our company.
Join AccuTitle and you’ll join a leader in closing and settlement software. We’ve built our success on a quick-thinking, fast-acting culture, so you can look forward to a role that will have real impact on a business that continues to outpace the closing software industry.
Job Description: The Sales Executive position is responsible for achieving sales goals and implementing company approved programs within an assigned geographically-defined territory. This is accomplished by developing and cultivating strong relationships to all classes of accounts such as title agents, closing attorneys, abstractors, partnered vendors and other customers. Provide excellent customer service through the use of company literature and available training resources to keep the client up to date on product features and services.
Experience: A four-year college degree (BA/BS degree) is preferred. 2+ years of proven sales success in a related field required. Closing and title experience is strongly preferred.
- Effectively provide additional onboarding support services to new and existing customers
- Achieving territory sales goals and objectives by making face-to-face and remote sales presentations to key customers that create a demand for company goals
- Being a team player by assisting the team to achieve company sales goals
- Effectively planning each day by establishing a daily plan and objective
- Utilizing selling skills to gain each customer’s commitment to proposed action and providing additional on-site training when needed
- Leveraging call plan and account information to make effective sales calls to targeted customers to maximize sales
- Reviewing each sales call for effectiveness, establishing the objective for the next call, and recording the information on the appropriate platform
- Attending and actively participating in all sales meetings, vendor programs within assigned territory
- Maintaining continual knowledge of current software, promotional materials and using them effectively in selling situations
- Maintaining sales and promotional materials by conducting a regular inventory according to company policy
- Providing timely and accurate feedback to the Sales Director and Leadership team concerning sales trends as well as business conditions and opportunities
- Administrative responsibilities including monthly expense reporting and resource management
Skills & Qualifications
- Title insurance and/or title software experience strongly preferred
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships
- Fluid in Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, and Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated; works without direct supervision. Is proactive and takes advantage of opportunities without being asked. Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Skilled in planning business activities. Sets priorities, establishes objectives and milestones, identifies and allocates resources appropriately. Uses tools to plan business activities on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Logical and technical mindset with the ability to analyze problems and identify root cause
- Occasional overnight travel availability for maintaining assigned territory, training, company sales meetings, vendor seminars, and conferences is a requirement for this role.
Competitive salary based on experience| Benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/ 401 K | Paid vacation, paid
To apply please email: HR@accutitle.com