Location: New York / Remote
We are currently in search of an experienced Software Developer to create and maintain software, and software systems. The successful candidate will help to develop critical products for our clients and offer excellent technical support. Plan, design, build, test, and deploy software applications.
Job Description: Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs. Testing and evaluating new programs. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications. Writing and implementing efficient code.
Experience: Bachelors/ Master’s Degree or equivalent technical training. 5-10 years of software development experience utilizing Microsoft technology
- Maintaining, updating and expanding a DOTNET based title insurance production and settlement system used by title agencies in multiple states.
- Analysis, requirements, functional design and coding of features and functions to enhance the product’s capabilities, security, performance, and position within the Title Insurance software marketplace
- System stack comprised of Microsoft Access 2010/VB.NET/MSSQL Server/DevExpress toolkit
- Performing software testing and stringent quality checks to ensure an error free and functional final product to the user across multiple browsers
- Participate in requirements, design, and product discussions
- Interface with various internal groups including support, marketing, product, and senior leadership
- Provide high level technical assistance to customer operations team members and clients as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- In depth knowledge with the VB.NET, LINQ
- Strong knowledge of database tables, queries, indexes, etc.
- Good knowledge of Windows Forms based programming
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills to rapidly determine root causes
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills relating to coding, development, and testing phases.
- Familiarity with source control, team-oriented development, and release deployment
- Flexible and effective in working closely with business stake holders in an agile-like work setting
- Interface with Business partners and customers if/as needed
- Ability to work from home
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access Programming and DevExpress a plus
- Title industry and/or Title Software experience a plus
Competitive salary based on experience| Benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/ 401 K | Paid vacation, paid sick, and paid company holidays | Enjoy a flexible, relaxed and collaborative work environment.
To apply please email: HR@accutitle.com