Our growing virtual company is looking for an experienced and ambitious Division Director with Project management, technical and customer support experience.
Job Description: A Division Director is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all operations of a branch. heading the onboarding and staff training process, building rapport with customers and the community, creating, and implementing strategies to improve productivity and sales performance, in efforts to achieve the financial targets of the branch. Also help facilitate and dictate enhancements to current product offerings.
Applicants should have a good combination of analytical and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to a constantly evolving industry landscape. The ideal candidate should be excited about building a great team and establishing a good rapport with new and existing clients in the area. We’re specifically looking for natural leaders who know what it takes to guide a team to success in a new business region. The successful candidate will value teamwork, transparency, and accountability above all else.
Will be considered immediately with experience in mortgages, loan origination, real estate and/or title insurance, real estate, escrow settlement and closings to tie into the industry the company caters to.
Location: Remote candidates may be considered. FL area preferred.
- Identify, evaluate, and manage strategic risks and opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with company and industry policies and procedures.
- Increase the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with current customers and establish good relationships with new ones.
- Develop and oversee sales and marketing strategies.
- Develop and assist in enhancement and feature functions for the software.
- Manage daily operations, especially customer service, finance and programming activities, and make improvements as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- Project management experience
- Be able to create project scopes and give requirements to the programming team
- Proficient Technical and software experience
- Customer Service and Support experience
- Windows & Mac Applications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- At least two years of experience in management, software project management, finance, sales or a relevant business role.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- Title Insurance & real estate closing experience is a plus.
Competitive salary based on experience | Benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/ 401 K | Paid vacation, paid sick and paid company holidays | Enjoy a flexible, relaxed and collaborative work environment.
To apply please email: HR@AccuTitle.com